This year's conference includes:
- Pre-conference sessions - Everything D.I.S.C. Management, Joint Worksite Health and Safety Committees, Lagoon Specialists, Cargo Securement, Tailgate Meeting Essentials
- Pre-conference evening session - Mental Health Common Issues
- Welcome address and opening keynote (Creating Wellness in the Workplace)
- OHS Compliance Update and What's New for the Water and Wastewater Industry
- Informative Sessions - Goodbye Stress, Hello Life!, Buried Utilities, Waste Water Pumps, Decontamination of Firefighters and their Equipment, Contractor Management, Crime Prevention, Responding to Addiction & Mental Health in the Workplace, National Safety Code Standards, Drug Testing, Lead and Manganese
- Closing Keynote - Emotionally Intelligent Leadership. How Does Your EQ Influence Your Safety Leadership?
- Tradeshow and Reception
- Fun Casino Night
Sessions will be presented by respected speakers from several fields, including AMHSA staff and contract trainers, OHS Officers, mental health professionals, Norquest College, Xylem Inc., Alberta Health Services, Badger Daylighting, City of Edmonton, RCMP, Sure Hire, and ACSA.
We are extremely grateful to the 2019 Sponsors, including:
- City of Edmonton
- NS Pawliuk & Sons
- Alberta Municipal Health and Safety Association