Thank you to all of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and trade show exhibitors! Without you this annual conference would not be possible and we appreciate your generous support. This year's conference featured amazing sessions and workshops ranging from our Opening Keynote on Active Intruders (presented by David Ainsworth, City of Edmonton), to Drug Awareness (presented by Christine Laval, Alberta Health Services), to the popular Hazard Writing Workshop (presented by Jewel Day-Hampton).
Many of our speakers have provided us with copies of their materials, links to further information, or contact details. We invite you to take their content and information back to your organization to help us all create a safer working environment.
- A. Everything DiSC Supervisor/Team Lead Skills - Brian Ward (Affinity Consulting and Training)
- B. WCB Employer Information & Return to Work - Teri Spohr (WCB-Alberta)
- C. safeTALK (Suicide Alertness for Everyone) - Hilary Sirman (Centre for Suicide Prevention)
- D. Working with Pressure Relief Valves - Keith Kierluf (Summit Valve & Controls)
- Occupational Health & Safety Compliance Update - Cameron Mercer (Alberta OHS) & Ryan Schur (Alberta OHS)
- Driving Safety & Attitudes - Lei Deng (Alberta Motor Association) & Gord Buck (RCMP YIELD)
- Source Protection of Water-Wells & Surface Water - Phil Bohem (Alberta Environment) & Jaclyn Roulston (Alberta Environment)
- Drugs 101: Drug Awareness - Christine Laval (Alberta Health Services)
- Understanding Addiction (pdf presentation)
- Its Our Business: Addressing Addiction & Mental Health in the Workplace (resource manual)
- Remote Monitoring & System Management Mark Adams (Candu Automation and Control Solutions), Ryan Vettorazzo (AENV Drinking Water Operations Specialist), & Aaron Janzen (AENV Drinking Water Operations Specialist)
- Young Workers and the Multi-Generational Workplace - Kristen Cummings (Cantos Performance Management)
- Presentation (pdf)